Thursday, February 12, 2009

Broken Sword, Shadow of the Templars - Director's Cut

Finally this game is coming out! I worked on it back in 2007 and it was my first break in the industry. It has been quite a long time since I lived the experience, and there were really good times as well as bad, being my first professional job and all. A hell of a ride! But finally the product has come to public and the Broken Sword franchise can grow once again! Hmm....don't know if it's my animation bug kicking in but I swear if I could go back I'd improve soo much of my animation....but is great news anyway and I'll leave you all with this vid, most of the character animation was done by me, excluding the character of "Imelda" (animated by my friend Aron Durkin) and the closeup artwork and facial animation. I also designed the new characters featured in the game (Imelda, Carchon, Mime, and new Workman).

Enjoy!



1 comment:

Spence said...

Video been removed!!! Noo. As I have told you before I loved the early Broken Sword Games Ill look into finding this. Perhaps for PC?