Wednesday, April 6, 2011

iAnimate.net Promo Reel

Yay! The iAnimate promo reel is out, competition is healthy and fierce at same time but I´m definetely having a great time at the course. I have to say, this showcase is amazing but at the same time is just a teaser....so much awesome work is being done here. The direction at which we get pushed is really strong. Managed to get one of my shots featured in the very end of the promo!

iAnimate.net from iAnimate on Vimeo.



Watch out for the full showcase later in the year, as some of the stuff at the moment is still in progress (even my shot currently featured).

Big, huge thanks to the iA crew and classmates!

2 comments:

luke kelly said...

Ravi, great work man. Your animation is far more textured than the previous version I saw. Great stuff, and movie-quality. Congrats to you.

Luke.

RVG said...

Thanks so much Luke! Glad you liked it, looking forward to see you around in iAnimate...also, great blog! I´ll watch all those documentaries you´ve posted sometime soon!!